TRG offers a series of one on one workshops, in which we work together through a structured process to develop customised strategies for your business or opportunity. Our most popular are;
- Annual planning day – a one-day strategy, plan development and implementation workshop
- Getting started – an IP workshop using your prior art to understand FTO, patentability and IP strategy
- Developing an effective strategy – research & development, technology commercialisation strategies
- Coaching and mentoring – developing a better business
- Advisory boards – establishing, managing and delivering
All are registered for NZTE voucher assistance, meaning you may qualify for 50% of costs to be paid by NZTE voucher
Here is what our clients commented about their workshop experiences:
“Garry is incredibly business savvy, patient and has an amazing knack to explain difficult concepts in a user-friendly, easy to understand way, that encourages young people to continue forward. Garry lives his values as well as a desire to share these with others.”
Andrea Anderson, StreetSmart Marketing Intl.
Lance Watson, GM, Tandarra Engineering
“Garry and the team are consummate professionals. The workshop was pitched at a level that we could understand and quickly enabled us to enhance our commercialisation strategy” Bruce Cheeseman, King Connector
Geoff Letcher, MD, Quadbeam Technologies Ltd
Canterbury District Health Board
Can I get assistance with the cost of our workshops?
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Vouchers may be allocated as part of the plan to help businesses pay for up to 50 per cent of the cost of services from registered providers that improve management capabilities in targeted areas.