February 3rd, 2016
The latest companies that meet eligibility criteria for research and development (R&D) Growth Grants have been announced by Callaghan Innovation.
Fourteen new companies will be able to increase their investment in R&D through Growth Grants estimated to be worth around $49 million over three years.
The latest companies to qualify are:
- Aviat Networks (NZ) Limited
- Cropmark Seeds Limited
- CWF Hamilton and Company Ltd
- Drapac Limited
- Hei Matau Holdings 2000 Limited
- MYOB NZ Limited
- Navico Auckland Ltd
- Promapp Solutions Ltd
- Raygun Limited
- Signode NZ Limited (trading as Kiwiplan)
- Step Sciences Limited
- Team New Zealand Ltd
- Tomahawk Brand Management Limited
- Zespri Group Limited
If you’re interested in securing an R&D Growth Grant for your company, contact us at the resources guys.